What's in My Toddler Bag?
Move over diaper bag, here comes my toddler sack.
As much as I would like to think that I have ditched the diaper bag, the truth is that it still lingers, and obviously, it still stores diapers. Just not as many. (When will that end?! - different blog post I suppose.)
I can begin by saying that I love this bag made by LeSportsac. It has an assortment of pockets and zippers, and although it's deep, my items rarely get lost into the dark hole. There is a variety of straps that allow custom hold for different daily activities. It collapses to fit under the stroller, yet also has a structure to keep from looking sloppy when over my shoulder.
Now, What's Inside?
I will begin with what's in here for ME.
See these sunglasses? I just found out about the brand Illesteva on my recent trip to LA. I am in LOVE. A good pair of sunglasses goes a long way when you choose not to wear daytime makeup.
The rest of products in my bag are for them. I will also include my wallet in this category.
These particular items are mostly to keep me sane by having a couple of tricks up my sleeve. One day they will outsmart me. Until then...
- EPI Pen holder. I never leave home without it. I love this one because I can also store my cards and phone in the case if I want to strap it around my waist. - Think fanny pack, but you don't care because it can save your child's life.
- EZPZ travel mat. - The perfect size for on the go.
- TWO snacks. Because what toddler doesn't like to pick from options?!
- Kiss My Face Kids Sunscreen.
- Klean Kanteen water bottles. - Mine is not pictured, but I carry it as well.
- Pampers Swaddlers and Water Wipes.
- TRAINS!! - Any other train lovers out there?
What do you have in your Toddler Sack? Comment below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.