Pumpkin Number Scoop
Inside: This fall preschool game is perfect for practicing number recognition
Do these little pumpkins float or sink?
And what happens when the pumpkins have a mystery number on the bottom?
Magic, my friends.
20 minutes of Scoop the Pumpkin Magic.
- Label the bottom of your fall pumpkins with a Sharpie.
- Use numbers you want your preschooler to recognize, and numbers your preschooler have already mastered.
- Place a tray next to the pumpkin bin with spaces to match the number to the corresponding pumpkin.
- Scoop the pumpkins and begin!
- Allow your preschooler to match the pumpkin they scoop to the corresponding number on the tray.
Why is this fall pumpkin number game important for your preschooler?
By Kindergarten, children will be asked to write numbers from 0 to 20 and represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
This preschool math game is a great way to prepare and practice now!
Want more fall activities? See what Busy Toddler has to offer here!