One Genius Hack That Will Change the Way You Store Puzzles
Inside: Best mom hack for puzzle storage.
Raise your hand if you have ever tripped over a puzzle piece?
How about jamming all the pieces into a draw in an attempt to tidy up?
Given them to Goodwill just because you could not take the disarray?
Well, my hand is certainly up for all three.
- FIne motor development
- Practice with hand-eye coordination
- Used for Independent play
- Used with a friend to improve social development
And if you love fine motor activities, you will love Picasso Tiles and 5 Ways to Calm Your Morning Routine.
Now, I know storing puzzles can be a MESSY!
Am I right?
I have the best mom hack for puzzle storage.
Have Your Puzzles Go From This:
Organize Puzzles In Just 4 easy steps.
- Take pictures of your puzzles.
- Print them.
- Tape the puzzle pictures to the containers. Here, I used Baby's Only Formula cans.
- Find a nook to store everything.
With this organizing hack, not only is your preschooler using puzzles, but they are also practicing concepts such as matching and sorting.
When your preschooler is ready to play with the puzzle, they must ask themselves which one is the correct container based on the puzzle image.
Now, that was simple!
See some great puzzles for toddlers here on these Amazon affiliate links: